28 de novembro de 2011

Yay winter arrived and while it rains in RL in SL it snows

This one is my latest pic session and first serious blog post.


Has the snow stopped yet?


I better just wait till it stops

Shape: Mine

Skin:Mynerva -Kianna Apricot

Eyes: Cool Beans - Soulful Eyes - Autumn

Hair: Elikatira - Soft - Red 09 (Heavily modified to fit hat)

Coat: Mon Tissu - Fur Trimmed Coat - Brown
Sweater: Kyoot - Simple Cozy Sweater
Top: Cool Beans - Lace Moments Top - Green
Jeans: Zaara : Classic Jeans *indigo
Boots: Reek - Autumn Boots - Chocolate
Hat: Kari - A Deer hat
Gloves: Reek - Cozy Mittens - Beige
Makeup:M.O.C.K. - Mouthy Mock- Oriental Cameo [lip/teeth]

Animations: Kinki Animations - Pumprellaz



Somedays I just hate SL took me hours to get two pics and this umbrella has so many good poses i wish i had used them all, to show all the details in the clothes, at the end of day the half an hour editing this lovely elikatira hair to fit the hat was worth it for these two pics.

I usually as you will see don´t do much editing, mostly just croping and maybe a little added ligth in photoshop just to make it right.

So yay for my actual first proper blog now on the new sim that is slowly being decorated for winter.


Since I am trying hard to be a serious blogger, let´s see how long that lasts, I added a couple more pics to show the details of the outfit and a few more poses in the umbrella, and only a few more cause it has so many pretty poses.

Clothes details and damn that hat is so cute I could melt

4 more of all the pretty poses in the umbrella, someone grab me before i fly away


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário