28 de novembro de 2011

I started a Blog

I started a blog it seems.


So yay now what to put here? I dunno i think things will come naturally first i migth go tru same old pictures and slowly update and make up as I go along so just be patient with me i´m new at this and i do a lot of mistakes. 


So let´s start with a brief recap of the last year in pics:


Family potrait
I found roos and it changed my SL life made me buy land again and talk more to people and finally find something i actually felt like socializing about. And also take pics.

Teacups
Mod Roos?
Conspiracies >.<
Also i started spending more time doing SYS pics and putting a lot more effort into them, sometimes adding the roos, sometimes just having fun.

And what is SYS you migth ask? I a huge and epic theard in the SLUniverse forum where residents post pics listing the credits for the  itens worn and acessories this was one of my favorite SYS roo pics.

Time for release?

Skin: Mynerva - Kianna Apricot (on both pics)
Shape: Mine
Dress: Evie´s Closet - Will 'O The Wisp - Green
Sandals:Maitreya Gold * Flip-Flops Fawn
Hair: elikatira -Falling (it´s new and it rocks i also grabbed the 50L friday one)
Eyes: LAQ - Reflect true dark eyes



Skin: Mynerva

Eyes: LAQ
Hair:Eikatira
Dress: Fishy Strawberry
Shoes: Akeyo

Location: The Magic of Oz i belive





Skin: Mynerva - Kianna Apricot
Shape: Mine
Makeup: M.O.C.K. - Mouthy Mock- Mahogany
Eyes: LAQ - Reflect true dark eyes
Shirt: GATO - Painter Shirt
Jacket: JANE - Barn Jacket
Skirt:JANE - mini skirt - Hadlee denin classic
Tigths - Bilo - Fall Tigths - Wheat
Boots: PixelDolls - Drovers boots (short)
Hair: Elikatira - With

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário