21 de fevereiro de 2012

My Nasty Sins


The Festival of SIN is up since Saturday, I stopped by on sunday morning trying to avoid the lag that is usual during these events.
After going tru most of it slowly, and mostly camming about, I managed to do some shopping, and reflected about all my nasty and deligthfull little sins.
Greed is one of my worst ones, of course like most bloggers I want all the things my hoarding abilities extend from everything, clothes, textures, shoes…And i can´t be stoped. Halp!!!

Wrath, it comes and it goes, sometimes it´s understandable, sometimes it´s not warranted like everyone, poor person who faces a woman´s wrath.


 I can´t sing, I never could, i tried honestly, to learn but even years in a choir did nothing, it´s a gift I certainly lack, while others where naturally born to do it and I defenitly envy them.


This is the one sin i give into daily, gluttony, one of my many vices is chocolate, I know, I know. I love it so much, I cannot stay away from it, so what I decided some years ago is, have a little piece of chocolate everyday, it doesn´t have to be big, but have it.


Ah, Lust! Don´t we all lust for that special someone? I love you Darwie.


I try not to be proud but sometimes it will hold me back from picking up that phone and saying I´m sorry.


Sloth and telly go so well together, sometimes it doesn´t matter what´s even on, sometimes it´s just background noise, others is perfect for a bowl of popcorns and some cuddling in the couch.


Visit the Festival of SIN open until the end of February Festival of SIN
 
Skin: Mynerva – Kianna
Eyes: Candace Hudson – Glossy Brown Moss
Hair: Elikatira – Here
Skirt: Perception – Shetland Wool Skirt
Top: Ingenue - Wanda Halter
Shoes: lassitude & ennui – Mesh Boudoir mules (Festival of SIN)
Rings: Schadenfreude´s Gatcha (Festival of SIN)
 
Makeup:
PIDIDDLE – Wrath Set (festival of SIN)
M.O.C.K.  Cosmetics - Lavendar Frost eyeshadow (Group gift)
 
Props:
Microphone: estetica: diva 2  (Festival of SIN)
[LAP] – Bet Your Bottom Dollar (Festival of SIN)
 
 
Thanks darwie for making this little vid for me.






Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário